Old versionsSee all
Paraben's E-mail Examiner is one of the most comprehensive forensically sound e-mail examination tools available. E-mail Examiner quickly recovers deleted messages and folders. E-mail Examiner doesn't just recover e-mail in the deleted folders; it recovers e-mail deleted from deleted items (deleted/deleted).
E-mail Examiner has been integrated into the P2 Commander interface. This means comprehensive analysis features, easy bookmarking and reporting, advanced Boolean searching, searching within attachments, full unicode language support, and a familiar and easy-to-use interface.
- Supported File Types
- America On-line (AOL)
- Microsoft Outlook (PST)
- Microsoft Outlook Offline Storage (OST)
- The Bat! (version 3.x and higher)
- Outlook Express
- E-mail file (EML)
- Windows mail databases
- Support for more than 750 MIME Types and related File Extensions
- Plain Text mail
- Recovers Deleted E-mail From:
- Outlook (PST)
- The Bat!
- Viewing Mailstorages
- View the entire e-mail mail storage structure including restored folders
- View messages, including deleted e-mail, in different formats (RFC Header, Text, RTF, HTML, and Raw HTML)
- View and analyze attachments in their original file format as well as text or hex view
- Advanced Boolean Searching - Search in the text body, text headers, by sender, receiver, date, etc.
- Search in Attachments
- Print Attachments
- Sort Attachments by File Type (Forensic Sorter)
- Export mail storage contents to EML, EMX, PST, MHTML, and MSG formats
- Export attachments in their native format
- Batch search and export without adding mail storages as evidence to EMX
- Export from search results and bookmarked data
- Batch "scripting"
- Comprehensive bookmarking
- Advanced reporting (HTML, CSV, and Text)